Sunday, August 7, 2011

smelly cat.

If you know what my title is a reference to..you rock!
Well, you rock anyway. :)

I had been wanting to try Zoya Nail Polish for a while, so I finally ordered one of her polishes with my bloom.com purchase. SO HAPPY I DID!

I ordered Phoebe, a "Bright azure with fine electric blue and violet shimmer with a velvety matte finish. The matte finish amplifies the bright color; this is a matte that positively glows" (zoya.com).



Pictures don't do this beauty justice!

A very versatile blue, the perfect pop of color for summer. My wardrobe palate consist of a lot of darker colors, or white, so this shade spices up my look perfectly.





It's very easy to apply, feels velvety smooth to the touch, and does wear longer than some other Matte formulas out there.






Zoya's Phoebe can be purchased here: Zoya Phoebe Nail Polish
at $8 a bottle, very affordable! A great formula, excellent wear, no foul odors, and a GORGEOUS shade of blue.

"Color Family Blues

Color Finish Matte

Color Intensity 5 ( 1=Sheer - 5=Opaque )

Color Tone

Original Collection Mod Mattes

About Matte Nail Polish

Matte Nail Polish color by Zoya is intended to be worn with a base coat, but not a top coat or speed dryer of any kind. Due to the unique matte Zoya Matte Nail Polish color is not as long-wearing as traditional nail color. A completely clean, dry nail surface yields the best results for matte nail color wear. For best results make sure to always prepare nail with Zoya Remove (3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail plate cleaner and new color prep) prior to applying color" (zoya.com)


VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER! :D
I will be back...


bri's beauty blog verdict: A KEEPER. 

xoxo,
bri

No comments:

Post a Comment